Monday, January 28, 2008

How Many Polacks Does It Take To Have A Party?

The answer is 4. As long as they are your long lost sister and cousins! Even though we skype all the time, it's still not the same as having them in America! We had a great time going to Disneyland, the Korean Bell, Ft. MacArthur Military Museum, Cabrillo Aquarium, Uncle Jon's house, and shopping, which of course included my favorite thrift store!

We finally got to see our third Polish cousin/nephew! Aaron Levi makes a DARLING Aaron Underpants, wouldn't you agree? He was amazingly persistent in getting those on his head.

Isaac and cousin David "camping" at Uncle Jon's house and eating the most delicious marshmallows imported from Polska.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you guys had a great time with the cousins! I bet it is hard to have them live so far away!

LisAway said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for your hospitality and planning everything. It was awesome. Love those pictures.

Anne said...

I'm bummed that you can't see Aaron's AMAZING blue eyes with that annoying background. I think I'll have to change my layout.

Anonymous said...

Fun! Another blogging buddy! Love the new look of your blog! =) The boys are so big...and cute!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

WELCOME BACK to blogging! My advice is that it does not have to be perfect...jsut get it down so you don;t forget and you ahve a journal!!!! I LOVED your pictures. I LOVE BOYS (hoses in the kitchen, naked pumpkin carvers--smart, dirt, sculptures--he really has talent), LOVE COUSINS and LOVE YOU!

Totally Hess said...

Yeah Anne! I'm proud of you and glad to meet the Polish cousins.

Marlo said...

Okay, so you need to change the transparency of the blog layer, but at least when you click on the pics, those blue eyes shine! But which side of the family do those cheeks come from??

We had so much fun with those foreigners. Every minute was an adventure. All the kids are so cute and good to each other. Amazing.

Marlo said...

Oh, yeah, and I love the song!