What were you doing a decade ago?
I was walking A LOT! And enjoying the colorful blossoms of spring. I was in Korea in a beautiful city in the country named WonJu. I had almost exactly one month left of my mission. At this point I was contemplating my mission and wishing I could somehow have done more. I still have dreams of going back to Korea on another mission.
5 things on my to do list:
1. Get out of bed...eventually.
2. Take a shower.
3. Get dressed? maybe.
4. Feel guilty about not cleaning the house.
5. Take a nap.
5 places I've lived:
1. Orem, UT
2. Burbank, CA
3. Provo, UT (BYU)
5. Long Beach, CA
5 jobs I've had:
1. file clerk
2. extra booking agency (booked extras on movies, commercials, tv) (best job ever!)
3. book labeler at BYU Library (next best job EVER!)
4. staffer for Volt Temp Services
5. Angels Gate Park Coordinator (ran day camps, booked filming and weddings and directed special events)
(No, Melissa, I've never telemarketed)
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I was diagnosed with diabetes after my mission.
2. I'm addicted to thrift store shopping, zit-picking, and avoiding cleanning house like the plague.
3. I'm not a real icecream fan. I can almost always pass on icecream. (Please still be my friend!)
4. I am on drugs and am LOVING it! I'm a huge advocate of anti-anxietydrugs! Just ask!
5. Nothing much left to say....I think I'll go take a nap.
I tag Su, Lisa, Brooklyn Cook, Cari Rath, and Lori Hess!
1 year ago