Sunday, March 14, 2010

Night Giggles, Not Night Terrors


We first discovered "night giggles" (I'll have to find out the real term for it) about a year ago when Matt was holding a sleeping Isaac who suddenly started giggling and then stopped as soon as he started. The whole time he was asleep. He had giggled here and stopped, so by the time I got the camera, I had to cajole him into the giggles again. You can do anything when he is in the state and he will giggle. His eyes are usually closed the whole time. At the end of the video I have a long period to show you that he really is asleep.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Holy cow, is this really a posting on your blog?! I had forgotten that you blog. So good to see this. Miss you.

gramalee said...

The meaning of the name Isaac is "laughing" or "he laughs." Whadya'xpect? :D

Marlo said...

What a strange, cute little boy.

Susan said...

My nephew makes me smile :)
(I'm not going to get into the possible reasons why my kids have night terrors while yours have night giggles!)

Lauren said...

I love gramalee's comment. What a cute boy.